Thursday, April 28, 2011

Elegant Lines Sympathy Card



This elegant sympathy design is a much simpler card than a gorgeous card seen on D.Olfchefske blog.  Dawn's card was dressed with a beautiful silk ribbon flower which I recommend if you like using ribbons.  I will try when I have all the required products on hand. My card is much simpler and fairly easy to complete. I have used a white 'Big Note; insert inside using a print from the beautiful "Thanks for Caring" stamp set from the Occasion Mini catalog. The cardstock colors used are WW and RR. The Extra Large Scallop Circle  and Scallop Trim Border punches, the embossing folder Elegant Lines and the pearls embellish the card. The card opens from the top and the size of the cards is half the cardstock lengthwise.
I  hope you enjoy trying this card. Your comments are always welcome

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise. I was drawn by the gorgeous colour of your card but can't work out what WW and RR means. I live in NZ so probably can't access the cardstock anyway but can you please give me more info so I can try to track it down? Thanks for sharing your creation. Denise

    ReplyDelete